Shedding Extra Pounds
There are lots of ways to be in shape again but it may vary with person to person on what suits you the best. Do you find it okay to starve your way to fitness or simply eat fresh? It also depends on your plan. How much time you have in order to loose weight? If there is any specific deadline then you might as well press your panic button to help yourself loose weight. It can be a desire to fit into a dress that expects you to be in right weight. Whatever your goal maybe, the only choice you have is to shed those extra pounds from your body.
First of all we would conclude here that most ways leave you feel famished and unfulfilled. You do need a strong willpower to go through the process of dieting. So we have to find the ways to help you loose weight. I would not lie to you that you can eat as much as you want and you still have the chance to loose something. This is not true. The only way you can avoid eating is to stop the food cravings you have. The factors that contribute to food cravings are directly linked to your mood that is how you have been feeling. The habit of binging on food comes from a part of brain which finds it hard to relax without food. The tendency to eat a diet which aides to gain weight is obvious.
Below are some points to keep in mind when the thought of eating comes to your mind when you feeling low or depressed.
- Your stress or depression is temporary. You are supposed to come out of it.
- Your eating habits are only adding to your stress and you need to tell yourself this very clearly.
- Identify the source of your food cravings. Once identified know that you don’t want to add to it by doing whatever it asks you to do. Sometimes we might be a victim of our own mind.
- You have done this before and you can do it again! All I am talking about here is controlling your diet. All of us have at some point mentally controlled what we eat. You just need to find a way to reach that state of mind again.
- Perhaps you need a motivation or better an inspiration to help you get the mind set.
- Whatever it is make sure you don’t reason it out with yourself. No one needs a reason to be in shape. It is something called ‘Good Health’.
- You might have heard it many times that a healthy body carries a healthy mind. It is true.
- Putting on weight is not just getting you extra pounds but also can make your body home to future diseases.
- So when you binge on food next time tell yourself this, “I do want to feel good but I certainly don’t want to get sick eventually. Even if I feel like eating, I better not…”
- So you know the tips for shedding extra pounds. Good Luck!