What is it with Garlic and Empty Stomach?
As far as home remedies go, eating garlic on an empty stomach is probably something you have already heard of from. Maybe your grandma told you, or maybe you just saw it on TV. But the reason of eating Garlic empty stomach is explained below.
Eating Garlic empty stomach is a natural remedy for many diseases. But why is it good to eat garlic on an empty stomach? There are different opinions, but what you’ll find here will be the most detailed and all-inclusive.
Why Eat Garlic on an Empty Stomach?
There are several benefits you may derive from having garlic on an empty stomach. It has been traditionally used as a healing food for several home remedies, and despite suffering a certain amount of incorrect offense in the modern generation; scientists have once again concluded that eating garlic on an empty stomach is undoubtedly healthy.
Here are a Some of reasons :-
- Garlic in itself is a very powerful antibiotic. But it functions even better if you eat it before breakfast because the bacteria, in the absence of anything to feed on, are vulnerable and more exposed to the powerful effects of garlic.
- Garlic is very good for the stomach. It functions as digestion stimulant as well as increases appetite. It also regulates the secretion of stomach acid on when one feels nervous.
- Garlic aids in detoxification of the body and helps get rid of parasites and worms.
- Garlic therefore helps protect the body from an array of diseases, such as diarrhoea, diabetes and typhus.
- it also helps counter depression and hypertension. Garlic helps eliminate stress and thus keep not only the body but also the mind healthy.
- It helps in the proper functioning of the body organs, increases the circulation of blood through the heart and helps keep the liver and the bladder healthy.
- Garlic even helps prevent certain types of cancer.
- Garlic is really beneficial for people with respiratory diseases. It helps as a preventive for pneumonia, tuberculosis, bronchitis, asthma and whooping cough.
- Garlic is a decent preventive for chronic bronchial catarrhs and catarrhal inflammation. It does a really good job preventing these two ailments.
- Garlic is also an established cure for constipation, haemorrhoids and aches in the ears.
- If taken daily, garlic not only helps prevent diseases and keep the body healthy, it even helps in the preservation of health, as defined by WHO as the well-being of both mind and body.
The potential benefits of garlic are countless :-
The potential benefits of garlic are countless. The odour, though unpleasant it is in actual a healing machine as well as a preventive for several diseases and health hazards, both of the body and of the mind. Remember, garlic a day, keeps the doctor away!
Garlic, however harmless it may seem, must be taken with some caution. One should never eat garlic raw. It can seldom lead to headaches, increase in body temperature or skin inflammations, in which case the subject must cease the consumption of garlic immediately. People under medication for HIV/AIDS should stay far away from garlic, as it can lead to unwanted side effects.
Granted, all these precautions are carefully taken, garlic can only lead to the benefit of health. If you cannot stand the odour and weird taste, we recommend you to take a pill, as it will have the same effects and provide you with the same advantages.
These are the reasons which answer the question why is it good to eat garlic on an empty stomach.