Acro Yoga is one of the harder variations of yoga are involves much more advanced techniques.
Title: 12 Benefits to Starting Acro Yoga
Read about 12 Benefits to Starting Acro Yoga.
Acro Yoga is considered to be the most beneficial exercise and has been labelled as an exercise that people of any age can do.Hence as the popularity of yoga grew over years, yoga teaching institutes opened up everywhere and people started loving yoga. But some people went further and started experimenting with the original techniques. What they did was to combine yoga with other exercises to create a new or more exciting physical activity. One of the crazy variations of yoga is Acro Yoga.
Acro Yoga is a result of the combination of acrobatic with yoga. Acrobatics provides strength and flexibility to the body. Yoga provides mental, physical and spiritual wellness. So, Acro Yoga is a unique combination which has proved to be very beneficial. The concept has been loved by fitness enthusiasts all over the world. Unlike acrobatics in which you need to be thin and have a toned body to learn it, Yoga can be practiced by anyone, irrespective of their body size, height or shape. Therefore no matter what your lifestyle is, you are always eligible to try it out.
Acro Yoga can seem simple but can be complicated to practice as well. It depends upon your grasping ability and how fast you understand the moves. This is essentially a duet exercise and is commonly practiced with a partner of the opposite gender. Though it is not compulsory, you can start solo and then find a partner for yourself. Yes, it is true that Acro Yoga requires a good amount of strength and flexibility in the body; you don’t need to be an expert at the beginning and all these things will follow once you practice regularly.
This type of yoga has many benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Acro Yoga provides flexibility and strength to the body.
- It helps to increase the metabolism and keep the heart rate, blood circulation and other body functions at an optimum rate.
- With its complex massage-like moves, it gets you rid from any leg or back pain or discomfort.
- It improves your digestion.
- being a combination of ballet-like moves provides grace to your body.
- By improving blood circulation of your skin, it keeps your skin healthy and glowing and free of any pimples or acne.
- It makes you feel good naturally and keeps you active throughout the day,
- It boosts your self-confidence.
- In case of couples, it increases the level of trust and intimacy and improves understanding.
- Yoga improves your communication skills automatically as you need to communicate with your partner during Yoga.
- It helps in getting rid of anxiety, tension, depression, pain, confusion and other such mental negativities.
- It overall makes you feel healthy physical and mentally which makes your life happier and content.
therefore who would like to miss out on so many benefits? So when are you joining the Acro Yoga classes?!